From September 2017 the new uniform for Year 7- 10 will be compulsory as follows and must be purchased from Stevensons Uniform Suppliers (www.stevensons.co.uk):
• Acle Academy navy Blazer
• Tie- depending on House colour or Prefect status
• Navy V neck jumper ( optional)
• Choice of Acle Academy pleated or straight skirt with Acle logo
• Preferred option for trousers- Stevensons
Available from any stockist
• Pale blue shirt- long sleeves or short sleeves
• Navy tailored trousers ( identical to style and colour from Stevensons)
• Knee length tailored shorts *
• Tights- can be navy, black or flesh coloured- patterned tights are prohibited
• Ankle socks- white, navy or black
• Black/ navy school shoes
Accessories and additional information
• Students may wear one pair of small stud earrings worn in the centre of each ear lobe
• Students must not have any additional facial or body piercings- nose studs, tongue piercings, navel piercings or ear stretchers are not allowed. If a student chooses to have a piercing which is not allowed, they will spend time in isolation until they can remove the piercing once healed.
• Make up should be appropriate for school- natural day look- no false eye lashes or heavy eye make up/ bright lipstick.
• Students should not wear nail varnish or false / acrylic nails or nail tips
• Students may wear a watch but other jewellery is not allowed
• If a student chooses to wear a belt, it should be navy, brown or black
• Shirts should be buttoned to the top button and ties should reach belt length
• Students must wear sensible black shoes. Trainers, canvas, shoes, boots and open toes sandals are not allowed.
• No extremes of hair colour/ styles of colour- including dip dye
• Students are not permitted to wear coats, scarves or other outer garments inside school buildings, after the start of the school day unless in transition between classes
• Students will be required to wear their blazers around school and for formal settings. Students may remove their blazers with permission in class.
* The school reserves the right to distinguish the suitability of trousers purchased. Trousers must be tailored and adhere to the style and colour model from Stevensons . Any variation on the prescribed style or colour will be deemed not suitable.
© Acle Academy, South Walsham Road, Acle, Norwich, NR13 3ER.
Contact details are: T 01493 750431 - F 01493 751279 - E email@example.com
The website contents are available in paper copies on request form the office