From September 2017 the new uniform for Year 7- 10 will be compulsory as follows and must be purchased from Stevensons Uniform Suppliers (www.stevensons.co.uk):
• Acle Academy navy Blazer
• Tie- depending on House colour or Prefect status
• Navy V neck jumper ( optional)
• Choice of Acle Academy pleated or straight skirt with Acle logo
• Preferred option for trousers- Stevensons
Available from any stockist
• Pale blue shirt- long sleeves or short sleeves
• Navy tailored trousers ( identical to style and colour from Stevensons)
• Knee length tailored shorts *
• Tights- can be navy, black or flesh coloured- patterned tights are prohibited
• Ankle socks- white, navy or black
• Black leather/suede hard soled shoes
Accessories and additional information
• Students may wear one pair of small stud earrings worn in the centre of each ear lobe
• Students must not have any additional facial or body piercings- nose studs, tongue piercings, navel piercings or ear stretchers are not allowed. If a student chooses to have a piercing which is not allowed, they will spend time in isolation until they can remove the piercing once healed.
• Make up should be appropriate for school- natural day look- no false eye lashes or heavy eye make up/ bright lipstick.
• Students should not wear nail varnish or false / acrylic nails or nail tips
• Students may wear a watch but other jewellery is not allowed
• If a student chooses to wear a belt, it should be navy, brown or black
• Shirts should be buttoned to the top button and ties should reach belt length
• Students must wear sensible black leather/suede hard sole shoes. Trainers, canvas shoes, boots and open toe sandals are not allowed
• No extremes of hair colour/ styles of colour- including dip dye
• Students are not permitted to wear coats, scarves or other outer garments inside school buildings, after the start of the school day unless in transition between classes
• Students will be required to wear their blazers around school and for formal settings. Students may remove their blazers with permission in class.
* The school reserves the right to distinguish the suitability of trousers purchased. Trousers must be tailored and adhere to the style and colour model from Stevensons . Any variation on the prescribed style or colour will be deemed not suitable.
Examples of Unacceptable Footwear
The school reserves the right to distinguish the suitability of footwear purchased for school.
Acle Academy, South Walsham Road, Acle, Norwich, NR13 3ER.
Contact details are: T 01493 750431 - E email@example.com
The website contents are available in paper copies on request form the office