I’m Lauren, and I’m the leader of Student Well-Being at Acle Academy. I joined Acle Academy in Year 10 so I know what it’s like to be a newcomer! Our team will provide the best resources to ensure that each student gets the support they require with transitioning, friendships and more.
What Student Well-Being covers:
- Transition from Year 6
- Helping Hands
- Equalities Group
- Prefect links
- 2-3 Prefects attached to each Year 7 form group so you will always be able to find a friendly face.
- Helping Hands to be redeveloped so that students in the team will be easily identified with a badge or hoodie.
- Mindfulness activities to take place.
- Termly assemblies around different identified topics to do with Student Well-Being.
- Links to be made with agencies and groups outside of school to make them more readily available to students.
- Lauren Cain (Leader)
- Haneen Alameddin
- Milly Dickinson
- Jacob Roper
- Niamh Higgins
SLT link= Mrs Skarin
© Acle Academy, South Walsham Road, Acle, Norwich, NR13 3ER.
Contact details are: T 01493 750431 - F 01493 751279 - E firstname.lastname@example.org
The website contents are available in paper copies on request form the office